Dec 10, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I was awarded the Versatile Blogger by Award by Anjana Vasan @ Kindle & Me. It is such a cute award, really makes you smile when someone awards you something like this. :)


Anyways these are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them at your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 5 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.

Ok, so I've done the first now and now I am going to reveal 7 things about me... (this is a hard one)
1. I have 3 tattoos, one on the inside of my left wrist, one at my right arm and another one at my right ankle. I am also hoping to do 3 more.
2. I collect postcards and...socks. I really love socks! <3
3. I believe that socks can reveal a lot about the person wearing them.
4. I believe that candy, chocolate, sugar and everything sweet makes you smarter! :P
5. I have written 2 books, both in greek, one when I was 15/16 and it's terrible and another one when I was 18 and I am going to translate it so I can self-publish it. Right now I am working on two new ideas.
6. I know Greek, English, French, Italian and a little Japanese (very little...)
7. I want to travel the whole world. (I am starting with Italy this Easter)

Now it's time for the 5 blogs...ok, I can't really pick any... :P Don't really want to. So I am going to play it cool and pass on this step. Sorry guys... It's just really hard to pick just 5 blogs. :D Hope you don't hate me...

3 comments:

  1. congrats on your bloggrific badge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw we could never hate you girl! And congrats!
    Wow you have tattoos? That's so cool! By the way, I'm wearing really long Christmas songs right now. What does that say about me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious about the socks. I found a website that only sold socks & I had no idea there was so much variety out there!! I had meant to share the sock site with you, although... You probably know it already. I'll have to remember where I was wondering... Love your answers!! :-) I'm a new GFC. Love your blog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete