Jan 22, 2012

Arrived This Week [Jan.16-Jan.22]

Since most of my X-mas orders haven't arrived yet I am back on the weekly IMM. I got three e-books this week.

NetGalley:


I loved their blurbs and have been waiting for them for a while now, so when I found them on NetGalley I couldn't resist, even with all the reviews books I have lining up.

Smashwords:


This is one of the recommendations from my Smashing Words Giveaway. It was FREE and I liked the blurb so I got it immediately. 

That's all for this week!
What was in your MailBox?

3 comments:

  1. I like the cover for Croak! Very creepy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the blurb of it and I couldn't find it in NetGalley at first, but then I searched it with thhe title and...tadah! Found it!

      Delete
  2. This is Jayleigh Cape from the blog "Till the Land Runs Out". I would like to award you the Versatile Blogger Award for your wonderful contributions to the writing world. Details are on my blog at
    http://jayleigh-cape.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete