Feb 1, 2012

Random Reads #3 - February



Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by imlovingbook.com. You get to pick a book from your to read pile with any random way you want to and read it.

My last month's pick was a little bit dissapointing (See my review) But hopefully this month's RR will be better.

This time I picked from by own-print shelve, cause I've been reading non-stop on my kindle and I need to read a real book for a change. So this is what I got with the help of Random.org.


I wanted to read this one ever since I got it. I heard some mixed things about it so I can't wait to form my own opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you like this one. I've heard mixed things as well, but I've been eying it. :)

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Matched, Veronica. I really liked matched altough book 2 Crossed was a bit of a dissapointment, so I hope book 3 will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Veronica! I didn't love Matched, but I know a lot of people did. I hope you like it--this was definitely a great Random Reads pick!

    ReplyDelete