Apr 14, 2012

The Abandoned (Graveyard Queen, #0.5) by Amanda Stevens

Ree is working in a phychiatric clinic and on the day of the death of Violet, a patient, she overhears a conversation conserning her, an old Order and a secret about Ilsa, Violet's mother. After she leaves the hospital she feels strange, like there is someone watching her, she has a song stuck in her mind. The same night she sleepwalks for the first time in her life and end up kissing a stranger in the graveyard. As sock as she could be she tries to forget about everything, but when she finds out that one of the two men she overheard in the hospital was found dead she realizes a war has started to protect a secret from the past and she is in the middle of it.

This is a short novella before The Restorer. We don't get to see Amelia Grey much but I didn't really mind. I liked Ree and Hayden and their struggle to find the truth about Ilsa and the Order while trying to stay safe. The story was really good and I desperately wanted to find out what happened to Ilsa and who was to blame. I loved how everything turned out although I hoped we could learn a little bit more about the Order. Now I can't wait to start reading about Amelia and her adventures.

★★★★☆

book 18             book 13              book 3              book 9

1 comment:

  1. This is a good creepy series. I am excited to tear into book 3. I hope you like it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete