Jun 24, 2012

Unpack This [June 11 - June 24]

Unpack This is a meme I started instead of my usual IMM. It was inspired by my love to open boxes, yes I love doing that.

The past couple of weeks have been very slow for me in the new books department. I didn't get to unpack anything, but I got a freebie from Smashwords and I am also waiting on a few orders so hopefully next week I'll get to open some boxes.

Freebie:
Get it free from Smashwords
I won the third book in the series a few weeks ago but didn't have this one. Now I can finally start reading them. A lot of people seem to love the series.

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good one. Thanks for the heads up on the freebie.

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems the books all come at once. Feast or famine. Oh well you can get caught up. Freebies are great, right!?

    ReplyDelete