Aug 19, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Day 6

One more day till the end of the read-a-thon. I stayed up really late last night (4 a.m.) to finish the book I am reading. I am going to count the pages for day 6 though and not day 7 cause I don't know when midnight passed and it's just easier this way. It doesn't really matter anyways.

I finished:
I read the rest 154 of Blackwood and I am finally done reading it. It wasn't that good. It's probably going to get 2 stars once I write the review. I am just glad it's over so I can move on to my next read.

I am reading:
I wanted to move on into a physical book, cause I read those faster, and from the remaining ones (Storm, Spell Bound, Girl of Nightmares) I had Storm the longest so I am going to start this one next. I heard great things about it so I am sure I would like it more than Blackwood.

Pages Read Today:
154

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/19/2012

    Sorry to hear Blackwood didn't hit the spot for you, not read it myself, so will be interested to see your review :) Hope you have a great reading day and good luck with your goals!

    Jo @ Urban Fangtasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you will enjoy Storm. I've had couple books I haven't loved reading as well this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually put one book aside this week. It wasn't because I didn't like it, because I did. It was just a book that wouldn't let me read it fast enough. I'll pick it up after Bout-of-Books, so I haven't totally abandoned it. Enjoy the last day!

    ReplyDelete