Aug 7, 2012

Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) by Sara Shepard

I am a huge fan of the TV show and it was inevitable to finally get my hands on this book. In the first book of the Pretty Little Liars we are intoduced to Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer the four ex-friends of Alison. The events that took palce in this book are just from the very first episode of the TV show, but just like in every other book we get to learn more about the characters, their fears, stories, personalities, something that took a few episodes in the show.

For all of you who had actually watched it, the book has a few small differences, mostly about the looks of each character and I guess that later on a lot of the storyline is going to change too. The big surprise was that Emily is Irish. Didn't see that coming...

Anyways, this book was good although I couldn't keep the show out of my mind. It might have gotten 5 stars if I was reading it without knowing what is happening and what would happen and most of the secrets the girls have. But still it was really good. A fun, enjoyable read.
★★★★☆

book 33             book 23
book 2

2 comments:

  1. Irish? Really? They def. changed that one the show! Glad you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Pretty Little Liars but this one of my favorite tv series :)

    ReplyDelete