Aug 28, 2012

Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) by Rachel Hawkins

In the last book of the Hex Hall series the story goes on right after Sophie tries to find her mother who is living with the Brannicks, where she discovers even more secrets about her family's past and who she is. One by one the people she is worried might be dead turn up to be okay, but before she even has any time to calm herself and make a plan to bring the Casnoffs down, she gets pulled back in Hex Hall, literally, and this time the school is nothing like it used to be.

Oh my, what an amazing ending to an awesome series. Loved loved loved it! The action, the sarcasm, the tears, the passions. I love this series to the end. I hate that it's over and I can't wait for the spin-off that I think it's going to be about Izzy Brannick, because there was oen thing about her and the dude in the mirror, Torin, mentioned in this book but it was left unsolved. So...fingers crossed.

Anyways, I don't think I can say much about this book cause I just finished it and I am left speecless and a bit breathless. I love the world Hawkins has created and Sophie, oh Sophie, how I love your snarky comments. You rock girl! I am not going to start another rant about how awesome the characters are, I think I did it with the two first books. I am just going to say that this book left me with the perfect bittersweet feeling and simply made me happy in the end.
★★★★★
book 41

3 comments:

  1. Aww I loved that you loved this series so much. I read book one last fall and held off on book two because of the cliffhanger and now I haven't had time to get back to it! Shakes fist at Netgalley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first book in this series and loved it, I really need to finish it now.

    I am so glad that you loved this one. Great review!

    ReplyDelete