Aug 7, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon Day 3

It's the end of Day 3 in the Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon, and even though I did watch a couple of movies again instead of reading, I didn't overdo it this time. So I managed to read quite a few pages.

I read the first 153 pages of Pretty Little Liars, I have less than 100 to finish. This book is a lot like the first episode from the TV show, except of course a few changes. It's quite good but knowing most of the things that are going to happen is kind of ruining the fun of it and the whole mystery.

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to read the PLL series, but then I start watching the show & was hooked. I'm such a big fan of the show, that I kind of don't want to read the books. Just because I know what's going to happen...I do adore the covers of the books! Such fun.

    ReplyDelete