Aug 10, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon Day 6

Yeap, Day 6 is over. I am really glad I managed to finish another book and now I am readign the fourth book of the read-a-thon goals' list.

I read the last 21 pages and finished Eden-West. Oh. My. God. This book was amazing! There is going to be a tour in September for the series, in which I will be part of too, so make sure to check it out.

Now I am reading Manifest the first book in the Mystyx series, is nothing really special so far I hope it gets better later on. I am only 67 pages in so I am willing to give it a try.

3 comments:

  1. You're reading your 4th book! Wow, you're doing great! I've been really lazy in the past few days and was trying to catch up with writing reviews so I'm on my 2nd at the moment.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of free time cause I was sick and then I kind of prolonged my sickness on purpose so that I wouldn't have to work on my thesis and just stay home and read. Unfortunately this will be over by Monday and I have another read-a-thon then.

      I write my reviews right after finishing a book so I never have any reviews piling up.

      Good luck with your readign too :)

      Delete
  2. Old follwer here! I really enjoyed reading Manifest. It does get better after 50 pages or so..I believe..

    Anyway, have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete