Aug 4, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon

Read-a-thon Signups
The Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon is finally here. I've been looking forward to it for the past few weeks or months. Anyways, it's a great chance for me to catch up with me summer reading list and some other books that made their way to the top of my TBR pile. Although, since I don't really have much time I'll be taking this one slow. Besides when this Read-a-thon is over starts the Bout of Books read-a-thon and I am in that one too.

***Click the Read-a-Thon image to see the schedule***

Here are the books I want to finish
I'm already 25% done with First Grave in the Right and 30% done with Eden-West, so hopefully I will finish all four of them and then maybe start another one

***Click the covers to go to each book's goodreads page***

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! All these read-a-thons, I'm hoping to get some serious reading done this summer, work or no work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals. This is my first read-a-thon and I'm pretty excited. I also checked into the Bout of Books and just signed up for that, too, so thanks for mentioning it! I have so many books waiting to be read, so hopefully between the two read-a-thons, I will make a decent dent!

    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I plan to read around 8 but I don't think I'll make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! :) I really liked Pretty Little Liars. I've got nine books "planned," but I just hope I'm able to get to half of them! Happy reading!

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I've got around 16 on my list but I don't think I'll make it through them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books there! Hope you get to read them all!

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same amount of books for my Read-a-Thon. Good luck and i hope you read them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved First Grave on the Right! Garrett and Reyes are hot and Mr. Wong is freaky!
    Thanks so much for joining us and good luck!

    ReplyDelete