Nov 6, 2012

Tell Me Somthing Tuesday

Yeap! You guessed right. Tell Me Something Tuesday is back! I really enjoy this meme created by Cambria Hebert, author of the amazing Heven and Hell series. Yes, I am trying to persuade you to give these books a try. But trust me they are worth it. Anyways, back to the meme.

This week's question:
What have you read while we were on haitus? If you haven’t read anything what do you plan to read?

My answer:
I had to visit my goodreads read shelf for that, cause I have no idea what books I read during October. These are all the books I read last month:
I loved TEN and the first book in the Chain Letter Duology. All the other books got 4 stars except for Forged by Greed which got only 2. So, all in all it was a great month. As you can see I tried to keep it as Halloween-ish as possible.

Currently I am reading:
Both so far are really good and I can't wait to read more and learn more of the story.

Finally here are some books I want to read real soon. Hopefully this month.

The first three are books I've heard great things about and can't wait to read and form my own opinion. The last one is a hint for Cambria. I am ready. Send me the ARC!!! :D



1 comment:

  1. I have heard great things about Shelly Crane are you the one hosting her for Fire and Ice? I am reading Ten right now and will have Gretchen on the blog on Thursday, really good. OH yes looking forward to Tirade!

    ReplyDelete