Dec 24, 2012

The Christmas Bake-Off by Abby Clements

The Christmas Bake-Off is a short and totally sweet story about a small town and their annual baking competition. It is about the contestants of the competition and their way into baking what they hope would be a winning recipe.

I loved how cute, even though short, this story was. It gives us a good idea about Clements writing style and now I am dying to get my hands on Meet Me Under the Mistletoe.

Perfect to get you into the Christmas mood. And also it's FREE on Amazon.
★★★★★

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed it! :) I downloaded it a few weeks ago but haven't had time to read it yet. Have you tried the recipes yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it while flying back to my hometown for the holidays. It's really small. I am not good with baking or cooking for that matter, so I haven't tried them yet. I might give them to a friend of mine who is better to give them a shot. :P

      Delete