Dec 23, 2012

Unpack This [Dec. 10 - Dec. 23]

Unpack This is a meme I started instead of my usual IMM. It was inspired by my love to open boxes, yes I love doing that.

As promised this week I didn't skip on my new haul meme. I haven't done one last week cause I simply didn't have time to blog about anything, or even read. So these are two weeks worth of books.

Physical Books:
I received Carnival of Souls, Possess and Miss Pergrine's Home for Peculiar Children as a gift for my graduation (I got my Bachelor and now I am moving on to my Master's degree.) I also found Speak No Evil, Changeling, The Mall and White Cat on a great deal (they are all used) and couldn't help but get them. And finally, as a Christmas surprise from Santa, I got Nemesis, The Angel of Darkness and Fatherland. What I mean when I say a surprise from Santa? I was working on a project with a friend of mine at a basement lab at the Uni and we found thesew three books lying around in an old bookcase.They are really old, like from 97 or 98 and they were abandoned there so, like the good samaritan I am (and hoarder of books) I picked them up and got them home with me.

E-Books:
Lonely Souls is free on amazon and of course I had to get it, since I love witch books.
And earlier this week I won Betwixt on a giveaway! :) I realise now that I have so many of Melissa Pearl's books but still haven't read any. I need to start them.

Tomorrow I am flying to my hometown and I don't think I will buy any more books there. But I have a few Christmas posts planned for you guys.

What did you Unpack this Week?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your bachelor! Carnival of Souls & Miss Peregrine's.. sound great! Happy reading :)

    My haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your degree! It must feel awesome! Great haul...I really want to read Carnival of Souls and Possess. I hope you enjoy!! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete