Dec 19, 2012

What I've been up to

Hey guys! I know I've been MIA for a while now, I didn't even post my new book haul (which I do every week, no matter what). Anyways, there was a very good reason why.
A stray dog that we used to feed, gave birth at our basement almost a month ago to 10 puppies (only 5 remain). Since last week the dog stopped feeding her puppies and I had to start taking care of them. I should point out that I never had a dog, so I learned quite a bit the last month about new borns and their moms. Sad part is I am leaving for X-Mas in 5 days and don't know if the puppies are still going to be there by then. I was even thinking of keeping on of them. But even if I don't I hope they will find a home through some animal organizations here. They are adorable.

Anyways, now for some more bookish news.

I am reading (although haven't read anything for a few days now) Significance, which is getting really great. I am not a big fan of the destiny theme in books, I am more of a 'TeamFreeWill' kind of person, but I have to say so far I am loving this book.

I got quite a few books last week which I am going to include in this week's Unpack This post.

I am also planning on a Most Anticipated Books of 2013 post and then there is the Best of 2012 giveaway hop, both at the end of this month.

In February Fire & Ice will begin. If you don't know what that is you should read this post. And if you want to participate drop an email to a host.

And finally, I try to keep up on editing my book, which is terribly boring. Hopefully it's going to be ready to go early this Spring. If you want more info about it read this post.

So, that's pretty much it. I promise I'll try to post as much as possible, but, well, it's my last week before I go back to my hometown for the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. so cute!! i hope they will find a home where they will be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is the best search engine so make a search on Google...I like this blog...Thanks
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete