Aug 20, 2014

Bout of Books Day 2 Update

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
- From the Bout of Books team

Updates

Second day of Bout of Books was as good as the first now. I spend arounf 6 hours reading. I have to idea how I managed to do that without my brain exploding, but I did! I finish 4 manga and the read the rest of Predator & Prey, 15 more pages. So here are my stats for Tuesday

Which of the books I read from today:Predator & Prey, Death Note vol.4, Death Note vol.5, Death Note vol.6 and Death Note vol.7
Number of pages I read today: 712
Total number of books I’ve finished: 8
Total number of pages I've read: 1310
Comments: So, more manga for me! Up until now every volume fo Death Note corresponded to episodes of the anima I've watched, from here on everything will be new. I can't wait to read more. Even though I will read a lot less today due to my homework schedule.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/20/2014

    Wow! What great progress today! Very impressive! I hope that you continue to find time to read amidst your pile of homework! #readstrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/20/2014

    Awesome!! Good luck on day 3 :) happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are doing really good. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome amount of pages!! I hope you keep getting a lot read and good luck with your homework! :)

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete