Sep 14, 2015

#BookBuddyAThon TBR

Hello everyone. I am once again taking part to a read-a-thon. This one is very different than the others, since it's a buddy read-a-thon. So all you have to do is get a book buddy and then complete the challenges of this read-a-thon.

My book buddy is Vicky from Books Biscuits and Tea. And, since she will at vacation for half of the read-a-thon and neither of us reads very fast, we decided to spread out the duration of the read-a-thon to 3 weeks.

So the challenges for #BookBuddyAThon we have to:
1. Pick 3 books and let our Buddy decide which one we will read.
2. Buddy read a book
3. Read a book with your buddy's favorite color
4. Read a book your buddy gave 5 stars
5. Read a book you want to

And here is my TBR for the first 4 challenges
1. We Were Liars
2. A Question of Proof
3. Give a Boy a Gun
4. The Other Life
5. I still haven't picked a book but I am sure I will read one more in the next 3 weeks

I am looking forward to read all of them. Some of them are very different from what I usually read but that doesn't mean I can't love them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment