Oct 17, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour RaT: Introductory Meme

Less than an hour before the Dewey's 24h read-a-thon begins. Even though I know I won't be able to participate all 24 hours I am going to do my best. But before I start reading here is the introductory meme.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
London

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Trapped by Jack Kilborn. It's the one I am currently reading and I can't wait to finish it.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
All of them. Chocolates, Chinese appetizers, etc. I am fully prepared for this read-a-thon

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Hmmm... I am a PhD student at Queen Mary university, here in London. But I've only moved in the UK last August. I am originally from Greece. Also, I have no idea what I want to do with my life, or late me rephrase that, I have too many ideas about what I want to do so it's hard to focus on one. Finally, another random fact, I recently started Korean, because I fell in love with K-pop.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I would probably not stress it that much. Any time spent reading is time spent well but I don't want to force myself to read. I will probably watch TV series and do some Korean homework during these 24hours

1 comment: