Oct 18, 2015

Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-thon: Hour 10 Update

Hello everyone. If like me you are participating in today's 24 hour read-a-thon, then congrats! You made it to hour ten (Hopefully). Truth be told I don't feel much like reading today, so I mainly watched tv series and just used the read-a-thon as an excuse to get snacks and devour them. But I did some reading! So here is what I've read so far.

So far I finished these two beauties. I know they don't seem like much (they are barely 25 pages each, and mostly illustrations). These are two bilingual books in English and Korean. I started learning Korean a couple of weeks ago, but I already felt the need to practise my reading skills more. So getting to these two was really exciting. I loved them both and I am looking forward to my next bilingual read. 

I am currently reading Trapped. I started this one before the read-a-thon and so far I only read like 40 pages of it, but I am loving it. It is the perfect horror read. I don't see me finishing it by the end of the read-a-thon. Hopefully I can read 70 more pages until it is over.

1 comment: